Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Vacay

It's been longer than I planned since I last wrote! Sorry! Not too much has been happening, but there are a few fun things to note!

Biggest news: we're moved into a new hotel that has great set up! We have a kitchen, living/dining area, and a bedroom! Woohoo! It's like we're in an apartment. We'll be here for about 2 months, so it's really nice to feel a little more stable. I guess I got a little over excited at the grocery store, and I bought a frozen pizza, even though we only have a stove top, and not an oven! Hehe!

I also just spent a week staying in Phoenix with my grandparents! It was so nice to have a break from the hotel monotony for a little while. I spent the week cooking diabetic friendly meals, and doing handy work around the house. It was nice to have some daily tasks to keep me on track, plus the sun and the pool time were definitely a plus!

Casey's finished with his first two schools already, so it sounds like he'll be waiting it out on temporary duty for a while. Summer vacation, anyone?

There are a few places we're still itching to go to, like Las Vegas, Catalina Island, and Knott's Berry Farm. Hopefully we'll have the chance to spend a little time actually enjoying it out here.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment