Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Quickie...

Not much to report for today...no word from the bosses on the schedule situation, and my sore throat is getting worse, now congested and achy too. Went to bed at 6:45 PM. I have the best husband in the world; he wrapped me up in blankets, because I was so cold and put me to bed right away, which really helped my fever, and I'm definitely improved from all the rest. That doesn't leave much excitement from the day though, sorry! I did talk with Jimmy (Casey's brother) this morning while Casey was getting ready for work. They are getting packed up to come see us! They leave Wednesday in the States, and get here to us on Friday. Long journey for them! Hopefully all will go smoothly. Wish I had more to tell you about, but perhaps my cold will shake itself off today and there will be better stories on the morrow (although, I did accidentally hit myself in the face with my keys on my way to work, but maybe I can elaborate on that later).

No comments:

Post a Comment